Caregiver shower doors or caregiver shower curtains are half-high doors that allow a caregiver to bathe a loved one or patient from outside the shower. Caregiver shower doors help define a private yet accessible bathing space, and they allow an assistant to lean over to help the bather without getting soaked from shower spray. Caregiver shower doors can be installed with a shower curtain rod and shower curtain to increase options for bathing privacy and assistance.
- Panels create a more private showering experience
- PET plastic panels are shatterproof and long lasting
- At 29-1/2" high, doors permit easy access to bather by a therapist or bathing assistant
- 180 Degree hinges allow doors to swing in and out easily, maximizing flexibility and safety
- With several door widths and a compensators available, most alcove showers can be accommodated
- Handle lock each door panel, but give way to the force of a fall, thus protecting the bather from greater injury
- Magnetic strips at door joints and gaskets at the bottom of each door provide outstanding water retention
- Frames, hinges and handles are well constructed of durable aluminum and plastic to with stand daily use for many years
- Includes shower rod and curtain
Click Here to view the Return Policy on this item.