This innovative Tilt-in-Space system utilizes a Center-of- Mass design to centralize the user’s weight through the entire tilt range, allowing a more compact base to fit in small tubs other systems can’t. The side-mounted tilt crank operates with a light, low-effort, even with heavier users*. Best-of-all, the MULTICHAIR 6000Tilt eliminates risky bathroom transfers, and is a cost-effective alternative to installing a roll-in shower.
- Unique Tilt-In-Space system controlled by hand crank for easy caregiver/user adjustment of tilt angle of up to 30°. Crank lever can be located for left and right bathroom installations
- Locking connector bridge self aligns and easily removed for shower curtain closure and improved caregiver access.
- Self-skinning padded cushions with 1/2" waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening / slot help protect the ischial / coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Adjustable Padded Head Rest
- Cantilever fold-back / locking paddedd chair arms
- Seat height adjust from 24 1/2" to 27 1/2" (easily fts over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Adjustable padded calf support
- Adjustable swing-away footrest
- Four 5" casters with total-lock brakes
- Optional 17" L X 20" W or 20" L X 17" W frame and cushion size
- Won't rust or corrode-constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic
- Product weight: 66 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Click Here to view the Return Policy for this product.