The MULTICHAIR 5100TX Tub-Slider system is a cost-effective solution for independent wheelchair users who don’t require a complete roll-in slider system for bathing. The slider seat frame rolls on tough Delrin® wheels along self-aligning V-grooved slider tracks, making it the smoothest rolling transfer bench system available. The entire assembly packs into the included carrying case, making it perfect for travel. View The NuProdx Brochure Here.
- Self-skinning padded cushions with 1/2" waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Cantilever fold-back locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 21.5" to 25.5" to provide access over even the highest toilets required by ADA
- Constructed of materials that won't rust or corrode: aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic
- Options 17" W X 20" D or 20" D X 17" W frame and cushion size
- Fits into as carrycase (18" X 18" X 6") and will fit in the overhead compartment of most airlines
- Weighs about 22 lbs.
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- Overall depth 19"
Click Here to view the Return Policy for this item.
Click Here to view the Assembly Instructions
Click Here to view all Available Options.