This remote style features a sealed membrane keypad that keeps keys cleaned while resisting moisture. Three LED’s indicate operation status and provide the user with visual PIN entry confirmation. This style keypad mounts to most standard single-gang electrical back boxes. The 212 style single door access control keypad is designed to meet the indoor/outdoor flush mount needs of lighter volume access control environments.
- Single-gang design
- 1 SPDT 2 amp relay and three 50mA negative voltage outputs
- With 212 mode; Optional 293 relay board converts 3 voltage outputs to SPDT relays
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Functionality mode: 212, 232
- Dimensions: 2.75" W x 4.50" H x 1.13" D
- Dimensions including the 293 relay module: 2.75" W x 4.50" H x 1.675" D
- Operating voltage: 12-24 VAC/DC - auto adjusting
- Current draw: 94 mA maximum (add 30 mA for each additional relay)
- Temperature tolerance: -20F to 130F
Click Here to view the Returns Policy on this item.