Handicap Accessible Shower 60 X 34 with 3/4" Threshold
Choose Your Options
For Best Price Call Customer Service at 800-413-3302
Our Most Popular Model The 60 X 34 Is The Same Width As A Standard Tub/Shower Combination, While The Extra Depth Makes Maneuvering A Shower Wheelchair Much Easier. The 5LRS6034 is avaiable with right, left or center postioned drain.
- Five piece 60” x 34” barrier free shower with .75 inch beveled threshold and center drain.
- Fiberglass shower with "Diamond” tile look.
- Luxurious polyester gelcoat finish.
- Custom tile accenting is available.
- Full plywood backing on all walls for outstanding strength and customized installation of accessories.
- No mud setting required.
- All accessories are priced separately
30 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Best Bath Systems, Inc. warrants that Best Bath’s fiberglass reinforced showers, walls and pans will be free from manufacturing defects for 30 years. This warranty is made to the original owner who occupies the residence in which the bathing unit is installed.
If a manufacturing defect should become apparent, Best Bath Systems, Inc. following investigation and verification of claim, will either repair or replace the item at our discretion. The Best Bath warranty obligation in regard to equipment and accessories is limited to any warranty extended to Best Bath Systems, Inc. by the manufacturer of the equipment or accessories.
Limits to Coverage
* When products are shipped by common carrier, the responsibility for the unit’s safe delivery is assumed by the carrier. It is the responsibility of the consignee to inspect the container and report any damage to the freight company within their allotted time and to Best Bath Systems Customer Service within five (5) business days of delivery.
* Abusive treatment, misuse, normal wear and tear, accidents, fire, repairs or alterations not authorized in writing by Best Bath Systems, theft, lost materials, improper installation, damage to product due to shipping, storage or handling, reactions caused by accessories or cleaning materials, mis-drilled holes, negligence, construction damage, punctures from dropped items into the tub and other non-manufacturer issues are not covered by this warranty.
* The use of permanent non –slip type appliqués or rubber bath mats that are left in place after use for over 24 hours may result in blistering of the surface which is not covered under our warranty.
* Best Bath Systems will under no circumstances be liable for water damage to the house and furnishings in connection with any bathing unit. It is the responsibility of the purchaser/installer to inspect and test the unit upon receipt and installation.
* If a replacement of the warranted item is determined to be necessary, this warranty does not cover labor costs involved in demolition and removal of item or installation of the replacement.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!