Liteshower Bath In Bed model is specially designed for persons confined to bed. Our shower in bed unit helps maintain physical hygiene, reduces skin infection and provides full body relaxation.
Shower In Bed Model Features:
- 3' Wide X 7' Long bathing tray
- Kit includes handheld shower head with 7' hose and on/off control, adapter to connect hose to faucet, shower diverter valve to connect hose to existing shower, self-support no setup wheelchair accessible shower tray, pump with hose and filter to drain water into sink.
- Some assembly required
- Sets up in minutes
- Tray weighs just 6.5 lbs.
How it works:
- Generally roll the patient to one side of the bed
- Place the self-supporting and collapsible shower tray on the bed
- Generally roll the patient inside the shower tray - tray collapses to less than one inch thick and bounces back automatically
- Put a pillow underneath the shower tray to raise the patient's head position
- Connect a handheld shower to an indoor faucet with a single snap action.
- Control water temperature and flow at the faucet. Shower head has an on/off button
- Bathe the patient
- To drain waste water in the tray place the pump alongside the bed on the floor, place suction hose in tray and place discharge hose in sink or toilet. Pump can run dry without damage and requires no priming.
- Dry the shower tray and the patient
- Remove tray by rolling patient to one side, folding the tray under then rolling the patient to the other side.
Click Here to view the Return Policy on this item.