The wireless bedside alarm by Drive Medical will truly add to your peace of mind. Ideal for ICU and anywhere early detection is essential, the alarm sounds whenever an individual attempts to leave or falls out of bed. It emits a large, invisible curtain that provides a wide area of protection. The unit mounts easily, features a swivel bracket that will adjust the monitoring beam and does not require pads or clips to avoid false alarms. The sound operates at 85-95 dB without volume control. It requires one 9V battery (included) or AC power.
Features and Benefits
- Alarm sounds when individual attempts to leave or falls out of bed
- Ideal for ICU or anywhere early detection is necessary
- Invisible curtain of protection provides a wide area of protection
- Easy to mount
- One 9V (included) or AC powered
- Swivel bracket adjusts monitoring beam
- No pads or clips to avoid false alarms
- 8595 dB without volume control
- Battery: 9V or AC.