Free In Home Delivery For Your Convenience
This Power Wheelchair from Drive Medical is a comfortable choice for users seeking a transportable power wheelchair that is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. Titan’s front-wheel drive system positions the drive wheel forward of the user’s center of gravity, making the chair extremely stable and giving it great performance. The Titan is works great indoors because it is able to navigate tight, enclosed spaces with ease. The Titan is also perfect for users on the go, as the chair can be disassembled, without tools, into components that can be loaded into a car, truck or van for transport without the need for a cumbersome vehicle rack.
Features and Benefits
- Front wheel drive for excellent maneuverability and obstacle handling
- Interchangeable color panels in red and blue
- 18” or 20" full back Captain’s Seat
- Seats are height adjustable, swivel and feature a fold-down backrest
- Adjustable length controller mount
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable
- Optional swing-away controller arm (Item #AA4100) sold separately
- Flip-up footplate with height, depth, and angle adjustments
- Positioning belt included
- Optional elevating legrests (requires Items # AE2500 and Item # LK3JELR) sold separately
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking black tires
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Front anti-tip wheels.
- Top Speed: 4 mph
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Turning Radius: 25"
- Climbing Angle: 6 deg
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Dimensions: 40" (L) x 25" (W)
- Floor to Seat Height: 20.5"-23"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Drive System: Two 24Vx200Wx3900rpm
- Batteries: 12Vx35AH
- Charger: 3A Off board
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Drive Wheels: 10"x3"
- Caster Wheels: 6"x2"
- Base Weight: 68lbs
- Battery Weight (pair): 44lbs
- Seat Weight: 39lbs
- Total Weight: 151lbs
- Heaviest Piece: 55lbs
Model # titan18cs