This portable Tilt-in-Space shower chair features nuprodx’ unique tilt mechanism with Center-of-Mass design, to centralize the user’s weight through the entire tilt range. The side-mounted tilt crank operates with a light, low-effort through the entire range of motion, even with heavier users*. With light weight and a compact design, the 4000Tilt can easily maneuver in even the smallest of bathrooms.
- Tilt-In-Space system controlled by a rack-and-pinion hand crank for easy caregiver or user adjustment of tilt angle
- Adjustable swing away footrests
- Swing away removable push handles
- 5" casters with locking brakes
- Self-skinning padded urethane cushions with 1/2" waterfall style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Cantilever fold-back locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 20-1/2" to 24-1/2" to provide access over even the highest toilets
- Center-of-mass design allows for a short depth (42" at full tilt) making it the ideal solution for smaller bathrooms
- Back rest angle is 30 degrees at full tilt
- Constructed of materials that will not rust or corrode
- All materials are of the highest grade aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic
- Chair weighs approximately 38 lbs.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Product weighs: 38 lbs.
Click Here to view the Return Policy on this item.
A = 35-1/2” to 39-1/2” (adjustable)
B = 15-1/2” (top edge of back cushion to top of cushion or cloth)
C = 16-1/2” (inside minimum clearance)
D = 20-1/2” to 24-1/2” (adjustable, floor to top of seat cushion)
E = 12” to 20” (adjustable)