The MULTICHAIR 3000Tilt is designed for those who need the user stability offered in a tilt chair without the mobility offered by casters. With its unique tilt mechanism and Center-of-Mass design, it centralizes the user’s weight through the entire tilt range, and enables a smaller footprint than other tilt designs to fit in space-challenged bathrooms. View The NuProdx Brochure Here.
- Tilt-In-Space system controlled by a rack-and-pinion hand crank for easy caregiver or user adjustment of tilt angle
- Lever can be mounted to either side for left or right hand operation
- Adjustable swing away footrests
- Self-skinning padded urethane cushions with 1/2" waterfall style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Cantilever fold-back locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 20" to 26" to provide access over even the highest toilets
- Center-of-mass design allows for a short depth (43-1/2" at full tilt) making it the ideal solution for smaller bathrooms
- Constructed of materials that will not rust or corrode
- All materials are of the highest grade aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic
- Over All Depth: 19"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Overall Height: 35 1/2" to 39 1/2" (adjustable)
- Seat To Top Of Back: 15 1/2"
- Floor To Top of Seat: 18" to 24" (adjustable)
- Inside Leg Width: 14 1/2"
- Outside Leg Width At Tips: 17"
- Seat Cushion: 17" W X 20" D or 20" W X 17" D