With an exclusive “grow” feature, the 4000Tilt Pediatric can stay with the same user from early youth all the way through through adulthood, by simply updating the seat cushion and backrest, saving thousands in replacement costs over the years. And with Nuprodx’s exclusive tilt mechanism with Center-of-Mass design, the lightweight, caster-wheeled chair easily maneuvers around the smallest of bathrooms. NOTE: We will work with you to get the correct sizing and seating options on this chair. Please call us for assistance 800-413-3302.
- The modular base allows the size of the seating area to be up or down-sized by only changing the backrest and seat cushion, for two chair sizes, early youth and teen, so you never need to upgrade the chair -- saving you several thousand dollars over time
- Tilt-in-Space system controlled by a rack-and-pinion hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle. Lever can be mounted to either side for left- or right-hand side operation
- Padded urethane cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 20-1/2” to 24-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Center-of-Mass design allows for a short depth (32” upright / 42.5” at full-tilt), making it the ideal for smaller bathrooms
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic
- Product weight: 28 lbs.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Backrest angle is 30 degrees from vertical at full tilt
Click Here to view the Return Policy for this item.