Safe and stable for home use, the 4000Tx is lightweight and portable enough to be towed behind most standard wheel chairs to facilitate self-transfers for independent users. It conveniently packs in a black nylon carrying case that complies with FAA requirements for carry-on luggage, and is small enough to go through most airport x-ray machines.
- Adjustable waterproof nylon cloth back
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Swing-away removable push handles
- Includes convenient carrying case
- Self-skinning padded urethane cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Seat height adjusts from 20-1/2” to 24-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Adjustable swing away footrests
- Four 5" diameter casters with total-lock brakes
- Constructed of materials that will not rust or corrode
- All materials are of the highest grade aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic
- Approximate weight 28 lbs
- Weight capacity 300 lbs
- Product weighs: 28 lbs.
Click Here to see the NuProdx returns policy.
A = 35-1/2” to 39-1/2” (adjustable)
B = 15-1/2” (top edge of back cushion to top of cushion or cloth)
C = 16-1/2” (inside minimum clearance)
D = 20-1/2” to 24-1/2” (adjustable, floor to top of seat cushion)
E = 12” to 20” (adjustable)
• 17” x 17” seat cushion, 8” x 10” opening with a 4” slot
• Overall depth 32” (includes 6” push handles and 12” footrests)