The Columbia Medical Ultima Stainless Steel Bath Chair features an independently adjustable seat and legrest that can be positioned to best suit your child’s specific positioning and comfort needs. With its height adjustable frame, the Ultima Bath and shower chair can be brought to the level you need to decrease caregiver strain during transfers. The bath seat can be lowered to as low as 4" from the bathtub floor.
Parents and caregivers will love the versatility of the Ultima Bath Chair. The Ultima alone can be used as a height adjustable bath chair, or a rolling shower chair when adding one of the optional shower bases. Its lightweight, compact folding frame also makes it easy to store or transport the Ultima in the trunk of the car.
The Medium Ultima Bath Chair is recommended for children with special needs 40" to 54" tall, weighing a maximum of 130 lbs.
- Independently adjustable seat, back and leg angles
- Back to seat angles 0, 30, 60 degrees
- Leg to seat angles 0, -30, -60
- Durable surgical grade stainless steel frame
- Bacteria and fungal resistant ComfortMest seat cover
- Latex and silicone free
- Comes with two positioning belts
- Weight capacities: Small 100 lbs. - Medium 130 lbs. - Large 160 lbs. - Extra Large 180 lbs.
Note: This is a non returnable hygiene item.
|Product Weight||20.5 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||130 lbs|
|Height Capacity||40" - 54"|
|Overall length (Flat)||45"|
|Inside Seat Width||14"|
|Seat Height above floor||4"- 15"|