Manufactured in the USA, this door operator features long term dependability. Easy self install directions. Unit requires 110 power to the motor, while the buttons can be wireless or wired directly to motor with low voltage wire. Our customers have literally self installed hundreds of low energy door openers with great success.
We are happy to answer your questions at 800-413-3302.
- Non-Handed Push or Pull Ready
- Self Tuning, Self Learning
- Very Quiet
- Reverse on Obstruction
- Spring or Power Close
- Stays Open Up To 30 Seconds
- Simple Installation in minutes
- Self-learning and self-tuning
- Right or left handed opening operation
- Numerous interface options for sensors, push plates, fire alarms and electric locks.
- Industry’s quietest operator
- Silver or bronze cover to blend seamlessly with surroundings.
- Meets all ADA requirements and ANSI standards.
- Power Supply 115 VAC (+6%, -10%) 60 Hz
- Power Consumption 100W
- Current Consumption 1A
- Motor 24 VDC Permanent Magnet
- Header Dimension: 4-1/8" H X 4-3/4" D
- Fused Protection: 3.5A Fuse (F1 located on I/O Board)
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 131 FM
- Maximum Door Weight
- 36" Door: 438 lbs
- 42" Door: 328 lbs.
- 44" Door: 299 lbs.
- 48" Door: 254 lbs.
- 24 VDC Accessories Power Supply
- 24 VDC Electric Lock Power Supply
- Adjustable Speed Timers: Opening Speed, Closing Speed, Hold open time
- Function Switches: Automatic, Hold Open, Off
Will be purchasing more. Hands free doors at our work place are a real blessing.