SystemRoMedic™ – Eva600:
Extra Strong and Safe for Heavier Users
Eva600EE is a versatile mobile patient lift for all lifting situations, especially for heavier users weighing up to 270 kg/600 lbs. When used with Handicare's functional and easy-to-use SystemRoMedic™ lifting accessories, Eva600EE is the right choice for lifting in connection with transfers to and from the floor, chair or bed, as well as for horizontal lifting and gait training.
Both models of Eva600EE are supplied complete and ready to use, fitted with a wider sling bar (23.6"), providing a more open sling which is ideal for larger users, and a hand control.
- Extra strong and stable, 600 lbs weight capacity
- Aluminium for low weight – easy to maneuver
- Mast adjustable to three height positions – large lifting range
- Height-adjustable handle bars – comfortable and ergonomic working positions
- Stable aluminium sling bar with reliable safety latches
- Wider sling bar providing a more open lifting sling - ideal for larger users
- Available with regular height or low legs for use with lower beds
- Encapsulated twin castors – easy rolling and maintenance-free
- The special version with low legs is fitted with double front castors with a diameter of 35 mm/1.4"
- Electrical base widening
- Electrical emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- Electrical and manual emergency lowering
- High capacity battery with long service life
- Built-in charging
- Quick guide on the lift
- Many accessories for safe, easy and individually adapted lifting of users