This tempered glass panel comes with a polished aluminum mounting channel and edge supports already attached and ready for deployment. Adjustments are easy to make to ensure the screen is installed plumb and level.
Tie bars that come with every screen are equipped with fittings for attachment to a wall at one end and to the screen’s edge post at the other end. The freestanding model includes two tie bar assemblies for mounting the top of both edge posts to a wall.
All tie bars that come with a screen are 55″ long, and can be cut to the length desired (made of aluminum).
To brace one glass screen to another, you’ll need a specialized tie bar (available separately).
- 6mm thick (about ¼") safety glass
- 76-3/4" Tall Glass Shower Screen
- Polished aluminum trim
- Tie bar included (one for wall-mounted screens, and two for freestanding screens)--to secure glass screen to wall
- This 35.5" wall mount glass shower wall panel is adjustable for ensuring plumb, level installations
- Screens may be secured to each other with a specialized tie bar (available separately)
- Glass remains ½" above floor for easy cleaning
- Glass: 6mm tempered safety glass
- Trim: Polished aluminum posts, tie bar assembly, and compensator (compensator is for wall mounted models only), chrome-colored plastic feet assemblies, escutcheons, and post caps.
- Adjustments: Wall channel and foot assemblies allow adjustment range for installing screen plumb and level.
Note: When installed, there is a ½″ gap between the floor and the bottom edge of the glass (kit includes a plastic filler for gap); many customers prefer to leave out the filler to make cleaning easier.
About Returns: Please note that this product is expensive to ship. Refunds for glass panels will be less original shipping costs ($100 - $200) with a 20 percent restocking fee. In addition, it could cost $100 - $200 for the purchaser to ship the product back. Please be certain this is the product you need since return refunds are much less than the original purchase price. Return Authorization required prior to item being returned.