Roll In Shower Pans - 3/4" Sloped Threshold
- Free Shipping. Usually departs warehouse in 4 business days.
Special Discount Added at Checkout!
All of the pans listed on this page have a sloped threshold that is 3/4" in height or less.
Increase your design options with Bestbath shower pans. Our shower pans are built to last and are available in a full range of sizes and threshold heights, including curbed and low-profile. Bestbath shower pans allow for the use of tile walls without the worry and maintenance of tile floors. • Fast and easy installation • Leak-proof • Pre-leveled at the factory for an exact slope to drain every time • Designed for use with tile walls • No mud setting required, saving time and money
For easy and precise installation, all Bestbath shower pans are pre-leveled at the factory, do not require mud setting, and are installed directly on to the subfloor. Not only is installation quick and efficient, but the durable, anti-slip gelcoat finish will last for years with minimal maintenance. Unlike tile floors, Bestbath one-piece shower pans are durable and do not require costly maintenance. No more worrying about possible leaks and water damage. You can achieve a balance of beauty and utility when a Bestbath shower pan accompanies tile walls.
- Fast, easy installation
- Pre-leveled at the factory with no mud setting required
- Low-profile pans install directly on the subfloor, no recessing required
- Tight radius accommodates shower door
- Designed for use with tile walls
- Customizable options for commercial projects
- Extensive range of colors available, curbs and trim
- Durable to withstand heavy use
- Mold and mildew resistant
- ADA, ANSI A & B and Title 24 compliant options
- Your choice of drain positions
TYPICAL 3/4" THRESHOLD DETAIL