A more economical way to signal that a patient has moved, this deluxe pull-cord alarm easily secures to a bed or chair with a self-contained clip. When the magnetic pull switch is removed, alarm is activated. The alarm includes two volume settings (97 dB and 103 dB) and can be activated or deactivated with the On/Off switch. The product requires one 9V battery to operate (included).
Features and Benefits
- Economical way to notify staff that a patient has moved
- Alarm easily secures to wheelchair or bed
- Alligator clip allows for attachment to patient's clothes
- Activation cord is adjustable from 28" - 58"
- When magnetic pull switch is removed, alarm is activated
- Deactivate with On/Off switch
- Two volume settings: 97 dB and 103 dB
- Requires 1 9V Battery (Included)
Click Here for the Return Policy
E. Z. Access
Customers Also Viewed