Med-Aire 5" Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Overlay System
- Free Ground Shipping. Usually arrives in 2-3 business days.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. The newly designed pump produces consistent air flow and has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels.
- 17-Air cell configuration, 9 with laser holes to achieve low air loss function, to increase patient comfort, keep the patient cool and speed recovery
- 3-Air cells at head section remain static, enhancing pillow function
- 5-Inch cells are constructed from Nylon/50% TPU material that is durable
- 8-LPM (Liters per Minute) newly designed pump produces consistent air flow
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation
- Pump has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels
- Spring lined air tube prevents kinks and disruption in air flow
- The Nylon/TPU cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable
- The cover is secured to the mattress with straps
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers
- Control Unit Airflow: 8 LPM
- Control Unit Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Control Unit Type: Compressor
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
Click Here for this product's Return Policy