This Reclining Shower Chair works well when the user needs to have independent adjustment of the backrest and legrest. You will find our new handicap shower chair loaded with features at a great price.
- Elevated leg extensions
- Reinforced at all stress points
- Aesthetically pleasing ergonomic curved armrest eliminates sharp edges
- Healthcare grade PVC
- Deluxe elongated open front seat
- Anti-slip safety handgrips
- Push/Pull handle for caregivers
- 3" Threaded stem casters (2 rear locking)
- Reclines at 5 different positions between 45 degrees and 80 degrees
- Ships mostly assembled from factory in 4 - 5 working days
- Internal Width: 20"
- External Width: 24”
- Threaded Stem Casters: Rust Proof 3” Twin
- Over All Size: 49.5” H x 24” W x 16” D (Overall Depth 62”)
- Seat Height: 23”
- Back Width Exterior: 15.5”
- Exterior Length Upright: 46.5” (Leg Down)
- Exterior Length Reclined: 58.5” (Leg Up)
- Reclined Back: 27”
- Capacity: 325 lbs
Click Here to view the Return Policy on this item.
Marlene S. 4 stars Verified Buyer just a few suggestions The cushioned seat could be a little softer. The cushion that goes over the the leg extension fills with water in the bottom. You have to be careful that the water doesn't go all over when removing it. The leg rest could be wider, my husband legs have a tenancy to slide off to one side or another.