Our Best Life 4 Way Shower Commode Wheelchair is loaded with standard features at a great price. The 4 way seat option allows the seat to be mounted with the commode opening to the front, either side or the back. This allows for peri- care access in any of four directions for the user or an attendant. The positioning of the seat can be changed easily without the need of tools.
- Removable snap on 4 way SOFT SEAT
- Commode hole insert
- Padded armrests and backrest
- Height adjustable
- Lightweight aluminum NO RUST tubular frame
- Swing Away Footrests are adjustable height and removable
- Removable insert cushion of showering or toileting
- 5" Swivel all locking casters
- Removable slide on pail
- Flip back arms
- Seat belt (side release)
- Adjustable removable Anti-Tippers
- Overall Width: 26"
- Overall Depth: 42" with anti-tippers extended
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Height: Adjustable to 19.5", 20.5"
- Adjustable Footrest Length: 14" to 20"
- Footrest Hanger Angle: 60 degrees
- Back Height: 18"
- Arm Height: 11" From Seat
- Arm Length: 13"
- Arm Pad Length: 9"
- Rear Clearance Without Pail: 17" - 20"
- Rear Internal Width: 15"
- Weight Capacity: 285 lbs.
- Approximate size of commode opening: 14" long by 7.5" wide (at widest points)
- Some assembly required
Click Here to view the Return Policy for this item.
Healthline products carry a two year warranty against manufacturing defects, faulty materials and workmanship only. Any alterations, misuse, abuse, or accidental damage voids the warranty. Manufacturer and retailer reserve the right to replace or repair any part that is defective.View AllClose