Roll-In Shower Chair - Adjustable Height
- Free Ground Shipping. Usually departs warehouse in 4 business days. Ships from Texas.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
The Adjustable Height Roll-In Shower Chair is at home in the shower or for use as a roll over commode chair. The adjustable height of this rolling shower chair will accommodate standard as well as handicapped toilets.
- Elongated extra heavy-duty contoured open front seat
- Aesthetically pleasing ergonomic curved armrest eliminates sharp edges
- Medical grade PVC
- Caregiver push/pull handle
- Structurally designed with 30% more security
- 4 stainless steel bolts secure commode seat to frame
- Anti-slip safety handgrip arm section
- Threaded Stem Casters provide additional safety
- Internal Width: 18"
- External Width: 22”
- Threaded Stem Casters: Rust Proof 3” Twin
- Fixed Height: 40.5” H x 22.5” W x 25.25” D
- Adjusted Height: 45.5” H x 22.5” W x 25.5” D
- Adjustable Seat Heights: 20” to 25"
- Toilet Clearance Under Seat: 17.5”–22.5”
- Height Adjustment Increments 6 each of 1”
- Capacity: 250 lbs
Click Here to view the Return Policy on this item.
Very satisfied with the product and all with this transaction
I purchased the chair for a recent amputee who does not have the ability to stand as yet. The chair works well as both a shower chair and a commode. I purchased the larger wheels and got locks on the back wheels. I regret not getting locks on all four wheels as the chair tends to slide while doing board transfers. If you are doing a hoyer lift or a stand and pivot it is probably fine, but just be aware that it could slide on you.