Sit Back and Relax, We Made This Chair Just for You. Built with Handicare quality, the Tilting Commode/Shower Chair features 30 degree tilt adjustment by gas spring. The textile back and headrest surfaces are stretched tightly and firmly attached to the frame, providing comfortable and ergonomic support.
- Stainless Steel Construction – stable, secure, rust resistant and hygienic; suitable for wet environments and built to last
- Powder Coated Frame – protects from water, chemicals and physical damage
- Compact – designed to fit into most wet rooms and doorways
- Polyurethane (PUR) Seat/Armrests – soft, durable and anti-slip
- Concave Adjustable Headrest – alter the height and depth for optimal patient head support and comfort
- Height Adjustable Footrests – loosen tension knobs on each side the slide to desired height; swing away or remove when needed during transfers; includes calf support strap.
- Textile Support Surfaces – plastic-coated polyester material wipes clean with ease and quickly conforms to the patient’s body temperature
- Safe/Hygienic Design – rounded corners and smooth surfaces are easy to wipe clean do not catch or jab
- Hinged Seat – lift up for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Fold-up Armrests – ideal for assisted side transfers
- Maintenance-Free 5 inch Double-Braked Casters – designed not to collect dust and lint, wide diameter rolls easily over cracks and transitions in flooring; foot locks on each caster keeps chair still when needed.
- Available in coated stainless steel white only
- Lumbar support and calf strap included
- Can be placed over toilet
- Engineered for patients weighing up to 330 lbs (150 kg)