Caregiver shower doors or caregiver shower curtains are half-high doors that allow a caregiver to bathe a loved one or patient from outside the shower. Caregiver shower doors help define a private yet accessible bathing space, and they allow an assistant to lean over to help the bather without getting soaked from shower spray. Caregiver Half height shower doors can be installed with a shower curtain rod and shower curtain to increase options for bathing privacy and assistance.
- Panels create a more private showering experience
- PET plastic panels are shatterproof and long lasting
- At 29-1/2" high, doors permit easy access to bather by a therapist or bathing assistant
- 180 Degree hinges allow doors to swing in and out easily, maximizing flexibility and safety
- With several door widths and a compensators available, most alcove showers can be accommodated
- Handle lock each door panel, but give way to the force of a fall, thus protecting the bather from greater injury
- Magnetic strips at door joints and gaskets at the bottom of each door provide outstanding water retention
- Frames, hinges and handles are well constructed of durable aluminum and plastic to with stand daily use for many years
- Includes shower rod and curtain
Click Here to view the Return Policy on this item.