Our Commercial Door Opener PRO model is designed for applications that already have an existing closer in place. This opener features a rolling wheel on the end of the arm, allowing the PRO to push the door open, hold it open for the length of time you desire and then release the door by retracting the arm, allowing the existing closer to shut the door.
This is truly an on-demand system that adds no resistance to normal door operation. Like our Elite opener, this model is tested to one million cycles and is quite easy to install. This swing door operator is ideal for retrofit or new construction. It automates all exterior or interior swing doors up to 4.0 feet wide. The Pro is a jamb-mounted system. The actuator arm does not connect to the door.
Click Here to request a PRICE QUOTE or contact Customer Care at 800-413-3302
- Easy Self Install (We do not offer installation)
- Rugged construction – system does not require a clutch system to protect the gear train
- Choice of on demand or automatic operation
- 1/10 HP motor
- Works with any existing closer
- Non-handed – system converts from right- to left-hand configuration in 15 minutes or less
- Push- or pull-open operations
- No maintenance required
- System includes exclusive SafeTek™ safety control program
- No external safety devices required
- Sensor and access control ready (24 VDC @ 1/3 A contacts)
- Quite, smooth and efficient operation
- True microprocessor motor control
- Hold-open and operator shut-off switches are standard
- Available in standard and custom powder coated finishes
- Wireless operation standard
- Push and go operation
- Power open/power close option (residential model only)
- One person, one hour installation
- CSA / NRTL listed
- Three year limited warranty
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the size of the opener housing? 11.5" X 5.5" X 5.7"
- What is the amp rating for the DS 4? The DS 4 is rated at 4 amps at 120VAC
- Can I open 2 doors with one button? Yes that is easy to do.
- What if we have a power failure? The DS 4 will not operate without power. A battery backup is suggested for those situations.
- Does this opener work with already installed magnetic locks? Yes it can.
- What is the minimum and maximum time the door can stay open? Can that time be adjusted in the field? The minimum hold time is 3 seconds after the door gets to fully open, adjustable up to 60 seconds.
Door Opener Return Policy: This door opener, when installed properly for its intended use by a skilled craftsman, will be relatively trouble free and will operate properly for its intended use. Should a part fail, while under warranty, CareProdx.com will replace the part at no expense to the purchaser. Labor, express freight and loss of use expenses are not covered by our warranty. Likewise, the failed part must be returned prior to replacement, or the buyer must purchase the replacement part and await a refund after that part has been returned and inspected by CareProdx.com. If you are unsure if this opener will work in your circumstance, please talk with a customer service door opener expert in detail before your purchase. Because it is impossible for CareProdx.com to ascertain if a door is properly installed and operating properly and it is impossible for CareProdx.com to ascertain if the door opener is properly installed, we do not accept returns on door openers after installation. No product can be returned after 30 days from the date of delivery. By purchasing this product, customer agrees to this returns policy. Other restrictions may apply, please see our full Returns Policy for additional details.