Introducing the Hand-E-Wave™. A rugged, stainless steel, hands-free switch with advanced 24GHz Doppler radar technology. Ideal for use in a variety of applications including hospitals, clean rooms, food processing plants and restrooms, Hand-E-Wave™‘s no touch switch activation helps reduce the spread of viruses, bacteria, and infectious diseases. Stainless steel construction and a low profile design make Hand-E-Wave™ easy to clean and sanitize.
- 24GHz Doppler Radar Technology
- No Touch Switch Activation provides infection control of HAI’s
- All weather IP66 Rated Design
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Resistant to Commercial Cleaners
- Visual and selectable Audio Activation Feedback
- Toggle or Adjustable Timed Output (1 to 30 seconds)
- Adjustable Detection Range from 2″ to 24″
- Power Requirements 12-24 VAC/DC
- Custom Graphics Available (Laser marked Stainless Steel)
- Available in Single Gang 4 1/2" X 2 3/4" X 1" or Narrow Gang 4 1/2" X 1 3/4" X 1"