Velena Wall Panels provide a contemporary yet practical bathroom wall finish which is especially beneficial for those with disabilities. Made from the same rigid material as our TrueDEK Classic Shower Bases, the compression molded glass-fiber reinforced plastic offers high mechanical strength and an extremely durable watertight finish, with the panels joined using aluminum trims and sealed with silicone caulk.
With no need for grout, they are much easier to clean with fewer dirt traps, and accessories such as shower seats and grab bars can also be fitted and used without damaging the surface finish.
- Constructed from durable sheet-molded compound plastic (SMC)
- Choice of 3 designs: hexagon tile, subway tile, large format tile
- Available in 2 colors: cool white and subtle gray
- Each finish comes in 3 widths: 36”, 48”, 60”
- Panels are 1/8” thick and 84” high
- All panels feature a square edge that is easy to cut
- Variety of aluminum trims available
- Waterproof and seal installation using silicone caulk– no grout needed
- Supports installation of showers, seats and grab bars
- Surface is incredibly easy to clean with warm soapy water
- Extremely durable material ensures strength while protecting walls from impact and water ingress
- Ideal for installation in bathrooms where there are higher care needs and a greater risk of impact from users with mobility aids or affected by involuntary movements
- Fixtures such as showers, seats, grab bars, niches and shelves can be fitted safely and securely without damaging panel finish
- Cover large sections with minimal joins, reducing the risk of leaks and ensuring the overall integrity of the installation is upheld
- Panels can be quickly and easily trimmed down to size if needed with standard power tools
- Lightweight panels are super easy to fit with Tank/10 Polyurethane Construction Adhesive (included in kits or available a la carte), not screws; meaning no specialist training or equipment is needed
- Aluminum trims are required to create subtle joins when fitting multiple panels and for capping off the ends to help prevent water ingress; seal installation using silicone caulk
- No need for grout means panel surface and joins have fewer dirt traps and are incredibly easy to clean, especially for those with limited mobility or disabilities
- Panels and trims are available to order a la carte, or as a kit with everything needed to install.