Wider Shower Commode Wheelchair
- Free Ground Shipping. Usually departs warehouse in 1-2 business days. Ships from Florida. Ships In 2 Boxes.
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
Our new Best Line of Wide Series shower commode wheelchairs are loaded with standard features at a great price. This chair features an extra wide 20" seat plus a 300 lb. weight capacity.
- Removable snap on SOFT SEAT
- Padded armrests and backrest
- Height adjustable
- Lightweight aluminum NO RUST tubular frame
- Swing Away Footrests are adjustable height and removable
- Removable insert cushion of showering or toileting
- 5" Swivel casters with 24" rear wheels
- Interchangeable casters or 24" wheels for rear adds flexibility
- Removable slide on pail
- Flip back arms
- Seat belt (side release)
- Adjustable removable Anti-Tippers
- Rear locking brakes
- Overall Width: 28"
- Overall Depth: 42"
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Seat Height: Adjustable to 19.5", 20.5"
- Adjustable Footrest Length: 14" to 20"
- Footrest Hanger Angle: 60 degrees
- Back Height: 18"
- Arm Height: 11" From Seat
- Arm Length: 13"
- Arm Pad Length: 9"
- Rear Clearance Without Pail: 17" - 18"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Approximate size of commode opening 14" X 7.5" (at widest points)
- Some assembly required
Click Here to see the Return Policy for this item.
The only problems we have found thus far are the center plastic commode cover pushes through while seated and the leg rest does not elevate but oVerall this chair meets our needs pretty well.
I like the chair, but had to call for instructions to assemble chair as they were not sent with the chair!! . Easy with instructions, but then could not figure out how to install the optional large wheels! HMM
wheels. Instructions extremely poor for that.
My Dad just moved to assisted living and this chair will help him maintain some independence and extend the quality of his life.