We have assembled premium materials for installing and waterproofing your curbless shower.
Tank/10 Liquid Waterproofing Compound is an outstanding product that is easy to apply and ensures long-lasting protection. Tank/10 Polyurethane Construction Adhesive is a ‘best-in-class” product that bonds to many materials, most importantly plastic shower bases and all kinds of wood joists. Our reinforcement tape, pre-formed corners, and screws are all top quality to help you do the job right. We want to supply you with the best products possible. That way your shower base, the foundation under all your decorative materials, lasts and lasts.
Our Pro Kit has enough waterproofing materials to do any of our curbless shower bases, while the Premium Kit includes enough waterproofing supplies to do a base plus the walls of an alcove shower. You may need additional materials if you are going to add a built-in bench or other features in your shower.
A ready-to-use kit containing the necessary waterproofing and installation supplies for a curbless shower base, this kit is for waterproofing an CareProdx offered curbless shower bases, the surrounding floor to a distance of 2 ft. beyond the base, and up the walls 6″ to 12″.
- Half gallon of TANK/10 waterproofing compound (covers approximately 60 sq. ft. with two coats)
- 25 ft. of joint reinforcement tape
- 2 — internal corner tape reinforcements
- 2 — external corner tape reinforcements
- 32 — #9 x 2½” weatherproof screws
- 1 — Torx power bit driver
- 6 — 10 oz. tubes of Tank/10 polyurethane construction adhesive
- 1 — 10 oz. tube of painter’s acrylic caulk (brand may vary)
- 1 — paint roller handle
- 2 — paint roller covers
- 1 — paint brush
- 2 — pairs of nitrile gloves, size large
- waterproofing supplies are also available a la carte if more are needed
- please calculate what you’ll need for your project before ordering supplies
- for more details on this item please see the product Specification Sheet