Our new Best Tilt Series of shower commode chairs are LOADED WITH STANDARD FEATURES at a great price.
- Removable snap on SOFT SEAT
- Padded armrests and backrest
- Height adjustable
- Lightweight aluminum NO RUST tubular frame
- Swing Away Footrests are adjustable height and removable
- Removable insert cushion of showering or toileting
- 5" Swivel all locking casters
- Removable slide on pail
- Flip back arms
- Seat belt (side release)
- Adjustable removable Anti-Tippers
- Adjustable headrest
- Overall Width: 22"
- Overall Depth: 40" or 44" with anti-tippers extended
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Seat Height: Adjustable to 21.5", 22.5" or 23.5"
- Adjustable Footrest Length: 14" to 20"
- Footrest Hanger Angle: 60 degrees
- Tilt Range Posterior 0 - 20 degrees
- Back Height: 18"
- Arm Height: 11" From Seat
- Arm Length: 13"
- Arm Pad Length: 9"
- Rear Clearance Without Pail: 17" - 20"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Approximate size of commode opening 14" X 7.5" (at widest points)
- Some assemble required
- Box size 25 X 21 X 24 - weighs 40 lbs.
- Toilet Clearance: Up to 14" wide bowl. Up to 20" tall bowl.
Click Here to view the Return Policy for this item.
Tilt shower chair
Love this! Brother-in-law has MS and this chair is sturdy, safe and works fantastic for his needs. Highly recommend
Best Tilt Commode Chair
This chair exceeded my expectations in every way. My wife has ALS and all transfers are with the Hoyer Lift. The shower chair I was using before did not tilt back which made it difficult to position her all the way back in the chair. The upright shower chair was also very uncomfortable for her to use in the shower and the lack of height adjustments rendered it useless over a commode. The many adjustment capabilities allowed me to tailor the chair to my wife's needs. One concern I had was whether it would fit in our roll in shower enclosure which was 41 1/2 inches wide by 31 inches deep. It fits well in that enclosure with sufficient tilt required for bathing. The last commendable issue is product support. It The chair arrived almost completely put together but I had a few questions. The medical equipment provider from whom I purchased the chair told me to call the product support number in the instructions and ask for Iris. I did and Iris was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant. And that is not something you can say about most product support!
Prompt, courteous service and a great product
Great experience with purchasing, delivery and product quality.
When you shop and purchase online one only has a picture to go by. I was pleased with a well built commode chair for my wife. we have only had the chair for a few days so it is hard to rate it just now. The box arrived on time and in good shape.
I got this chair for my mother that had a stroke .This chair is great also like a daily user . The option to recline the chair is a big help you don't have to worry that your love one will slip down the chair. The seat belt and calf belt takes care of that along with the head support insures head stability. Let's not forget the all wheel brakes.To me it was a tremendous help for my mothers safety and well being.